We are celebrating excellent GCSE results after three years of disruption and turbulence. We have seen a strong return to pre pandemic figures with our overall attainment inline with the 2019 Attainment 8 figure of 53.
62% of our students achieved a grade 9-5 in Maths & English. Strong performance in these subjects is testimony to our rigorous focus on the core. There were also very good outcomes achieved by students across the range of subjects, especially in Modern Foreign Languages, History, iMedia and Citizenship.
We want to congratulate all our students on their success but the following students achieved stunning sets of results! We are thrilled that many are returning to Chelsea Academy Sixth Form next month.
- Catherine (eight grade 9s and two grade 8s).
- Sarah (five grade 9s, two grade 8s and two grade 7s).
- Ivana (five grade 9s, four grade 8s and one grade 7).
- Martha (six grade 9s, two grade 8s and two grades 7s).
- Ayub (six grade 9s & 4 grades 8s).
- John (five grade 9s, four grade 8s and one grade 7).
- Thaigo (four grade 9s, five grade 8s and two grade 7s).
- Siena (five grade 9s and four grade 8s).
- Yilong (eight grade 9s).